- International health and fitness presenter
- Life Fitness Academy Global Master Trainer
- Australian Institute of Fitness guest presenter
- Life Fitness Australia Education Director
- GavinAquilina.com Chief Inspiration Coach
What have I been doing the last 12 months:
- Became education director for Life Fitness Austalia
- Continued as Global Life Fitness Acadmey Trainer (LFA since 2001)
- Completed my Masters in Human Nutrition, my thesis was ‘Physiological Limitations to Fat Loss’
- Continued at Australian Institute of Fitness as a guest coach (AIF since 1993)
- Trained the AIF coaches/lecturers
- GavinAquilina.com – I formalised my building a 6 figure business, PT, nutritionist and health and fitness coaching program. I work with 5 clients only, there are currently no spaces available
- IHRSA Convention Los Angeles 2015 managed the LFA trainers for the practical demonstartions
- Filex Asia Pacific fitness convention 2015 presenter – ‘Fighting against fat loss’ and ‘Burn baby burn: Metabolic conditioning’
- MIOFF Russia fitness convention 2014 – ‘Fat loss leader’ and ‘Fantastic functional traiing practical’
- Russia – 10 day fitness club presentation tour for Life Fitness Russia
- Personal training: I still complete a few sessions each week. I believe in being in the trenches (since 1990)
What have I been doing the last 25+ years:
Gavin started as a trainer in 1990 and is a pioneer of mainstream personal training and trainer education in Australia. He has worked with a range of clients from young to old, able bodied to parapalegics. Gavin has trained many high profile clients, including top entertainers and one of Australias richest top media moguls.
In 2001 Gavin was asked to consult to Life Fitness US and international as a Life Fitness Academy Global Master Trainer. This has seen Gavin not just work with trainers but influence the fitness industry in countries ranging from Costa Rica and Iceland, through to Ethiopia and Russia. Gavin is a guest presenter for the Australian Institute of Fitness for whom he started presenting for back in 1993.
Gavin Aquilina is a highly sort after international health and fitness presenter, training thousands of trainers in over 40 countries around the globe. He is a leading Australian trainer, with experience as a personal trainer, gym owner and personal trainer educator and coach.
Gavin holds a great combination of a sports science degree and a Masters in Human Nutrition. Practically he has competed in rugby, power lifting, natural body building, has trained in Olympic lifting with Luke Borreggine (4 x Australian Olympic lifting coach), completed 17 x ½ IM triathlons and 6 x Ironman triathlons.
One of Gavin’s philosophies is that solutions are much better than excuses. For anything in life
Gavin has worked in: